Join the Diamond Card holders
Get lower prices and information on new promotions
1. We respect your privacy, therefore we guarantee data protection and the ability to opt out at any time. At the same time, we would like to inform you that by confirming your entry you agree to the
processing of your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) by Hotele Diament SA
2. The administrator of your personal data is HOTELE DIAMENT S.A. with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100) at ul. Dąbrowskiego 50.
3. In the field of personal data protection, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of issuing an electronic Diamond Card and participating in the Diamond Card program in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. b and building customer relations and sending the newsletter in accordance with art. 6 clause 1 lit. A general regulation on data protection.
5. The recipients of the data will be persons authorized by the administrator, processing entities with whom we have concluded relevant entrustment agreements and entities that result from a legal provision.
6. Personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the moment of resignation from the program or until the consent to receive commercial information is withdrawn.
7. You have the right to request access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (if processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
9. Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing personal data will be the lack of issuing a Diamond Card and participation in the Diamond Card program or the lack of receiving commercial information.
10. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
The terms of the promotion are available here.
Fill out the form below